Welcome to Huckleberry Cottage - The Blog! I would love to "chat", so please leave a comment :)

Friday, August 31, 2012

Back in the Saddle?....

Well....so maybe I'm not completely back in the saddle, but I have my toe in the stirrup.  I just finished filling my first pattern order in over 2 years.  Not that I haven't had the orders, but I just haven't had it in me to fill them for quite some time.  Life has been so busy, and my little business was set aside, purely my choice, to spend time doing "stuff" for my family and our schools. 
So, a store called me last week and ordered, and I decided to fill this one.  I really want to start stitching again, but I have had no desire to even do that.   I do know that when I did stitch, it brought me joy, self accomplishment, and made me feel like I could accomplish something.  I am hoping that by filling this order, it will help me want stitch, create, and motivate me to do those things fun things I use to do:)


Maybe I'll be completely back in the saddle sometime...

3 comments:

Marci said...

woohoo!! you are so talented and i love to see you creating good stuff again!! it's good for you, you know?! xo

Marci said...

k that was really marci:D

Lisa said...

you are so cute & crafty! Not my talent at all but I'm glad to see you're doing something you love again :)