Welcome to Huckleberry Cottage - The Blog! I would love to "chat", so please leave a comment :)

Monday, September 12, 2011

You Gotta Go...

This is one of my best friend's show.  and it is FABULOUS!!!  You need to go and have a great time shopping amazing crafters' creations...and once  you walk in her back yard, you won't want to leave!!  And let's make this even funner...if you go, and comment here after you have been  telling me what  you like the most, I will do a drawing for a give away from me!  but you have to comment here on Saturday or Sunday and I will draw on Monday.  This is the one and only show I usually do, but my life is a whirlwind this year, and I am saddened like no other that I can't do it this year.  So I will give something away on Monday that I would have normally sold there.  I promise I will make it a fun give away. 
So mark your calendar now for Saturday!!!  You will love it!!

0 comments: